Home/Visitor Visa for USA
Visitor Visa for USA 2017-10-10T07:31:26+00:00

Visit Visa for USA

The B-1/B-2 visitor visa is for people traveling to the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or for pleasure or medical treatment (B-2). Often, the B-1 and B-2 visas are combined and issued as one visa: the B-1/B-2.

B1 Visa – Visit USA for Business Purposes

The B-1 Visa generally is for the following purposes:

  • Consulting with business associates,
  • Attending scientific, educational, professional or business conventions/conferences
  • Settling an estate or negotiating contracts.

B2 Visa – Visit USA for Tourism or Medical Treatment

The B-2 visa is generally is for the following purposes:

  • Recreational in nature,
  • Tourism,
  • Visits with friends or relatives
  • Medical treatment and activities of a fraternal, social or service nature.


  • Provide evidence that the purpose of your trip to the United States is for a temporary visit, such as business, pleasure, or medical treatment.
  • Plan to remain in the United States for a specific, limited period of time.
  • Evidence of funds to cover your expenses while in the United States.
  • That you have a residence outside the United States, as well as other binding social or economic ties, that will ensure your return abroad at the end of your visit (Strong ties to the home country).
Check your Eligibility
Avada WordPress Theme