The Malaysian Government issues the following types of visas to foreign nationals:
Single Entry Viss
The Single Entry Visais issued to foreign nationals who require a visa to enter Malaysia mainly for a social visit. It is normally valid for a single entry and for a period of three (3) months from the date of issue.
Multiple Entry Visa:
The Multiple Entry Visa is issued to foreign nationals who require a visa to enter Malaysia mainly for business or government-to-government matters. It is normally valid for a period within three (3) months to twelve (12) months from the date of issue.The validity of the Multiple Entry Visa is one (1) year. Each entry is for 30 days only.
Conditions for the Multiple Entry Visa are:
- The applicant must show proof of sufficient funds for staying in Malaysia
- The applicant must possess a valid and confirmed return ticket
Documents Required for Malaysia Visit Visa
- Malaysian visa application form
- Original, signed Pakistan passportwith at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Passport Photo: 1Include a passport style photo, with a white background,
taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service.
- Copy of round trip tickets or detailed itinerary for the duration of the trip (Applicant’s name must be on itinerary).
- Bank statement.Copy of the applicant’s most recent monthly bank statement. The statement must clearly show the applicant’s name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement.
- Employment Letter.Copy of a letter from your employer on business letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business license and tax return. For students, please submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. If you are retired please submit proof of your retirement fund.
- Hotel Reservations.Copy of confirmed hotel reservations (Applicant’s name must be on Hotel Reservation).
- Personal Invitation.If visiting friends or family, you must provide letter of invitation with the contact information of the host and visitor, purpose and duration of the visit, confirmation of accommodation including the address, signature and date. You will also need to provide proof of the host’s status in Malaysia ie. copy of their Malaysia passport’s information page, or, if they are not a citizen of Malaysia, copies of their Malaysia residence permit and their national passport’s information pages.